Take preventative action to keep your family safe.
Carbon monoxide (CO) is a colorless, odorless gas which is extremely harmful with extended periods of exposure. CO comes from a number of sources including kerosene/gas space heaters, furnaces, fireplaces, and even tobacco smoke. Fortunately, there are carbon monoxide detectors which can alert you when alarming levels of the gas are present in your home. It is recommended to have at least one of these detectors in your home, possibly located near your heating and air conditioning equipment. One of our trained technicians can properly install a CO detector in your home. Call today to request service!
Contact us today to have a carbon monoxide detector installed. (602) 680-5086