Mason Mechanical is intensely committed to Exceeding your Expectations and has been since 1993. We have an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau and are 2014 BBB Ethics Award Winners. Find us on Angie’s List and Facebook.
Meeting Our Comfort Consultants:
Now that you’ve set an appointment to meet with one of our Comfort Consultants, we would like to provide you with an overview of the duties that we require of them, in order to properly determine how we can best meet your needs.
- You will receive a phone call from Ish 30-45 minutes prior to your appointment. The Comfort Consultant is going to need approximately 90 minutes of your time.
- Upon arrival, Ish will intently listen to your needs, wants and concerns and answer any question to insure a clear understanding of your comfort needs.
- Ish will perform a detailed survey of your existing equipment and structure of the home. The survey will include a “Manual J” load analysis to determine the correct size system for your specific application. A Manual J load analysis is required by the US department of Energy, the EPA, SRP, APS and all equipment manufacturers.
- The survey will include detailed site measurements and photographs to serve as a visual guide and clear communication with you and our installation department.
- Ish has a comprehensive knowledge of the many product Mason Mechanical offers and will help you to tailor your system to suit your specific needs and provide maximum comfort. Including:
- High Efficiency Equipment
- Aeroseal and Duct Cleaning
- Indoor Air Quality products
- High Efficiency air and water filtration