Mason Mechanical is intensely committed to Exceeding your Expectations and has been since 1993. We have an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau and are 2014 BBB Ethics Award Winners. Find us on Angie’s List and Facebook.
Meeting Our Comfort Consultants:
Now that you’ve set an appointment to meet with one of our Comfort Consultants, we would like to provide you with an overview of the duties that we require of them, in order to properly determine how we can best meet your needs.
- You will receive a phone call approximately 30 to 45 minutes prior to the Comfort Consultant’s arrival. Our Comfort Consultant is going to need approximately 90 minutes of your time.
- Upon arrival, the Comfort Consultant will briefly discuss with you the scope of work to ensure a clear understanding of your project.
- After discussing your needs, the Comfort Consultant will want to see the locations where all desired work will take place, so that the necessary pictures and measurements can be taken for clear communication with our installation department.
- After the scope of work is discussed, photographed, and measured, the Comfort Consultant will then perform what is called a Load Calculation to determine your homes heat gain. This is an industry standard and is required by the US Department of Energy, the EPA, all equipment manufacturers, and your utility provider.
- After determining the proper size system for your home the Comfort Consultant will sit down with you and discuss the different products and accessories that Mason Mechanical offers. This is also a great time for the Comfort Consultant to address all of the questions you may have.
- The Comfort Consultant will be prepared to leave you a detailed, typewritten proposal with at least 3 system options.