Faucet Repair & Replacement
A tiny little drip can seem like an easy fix, but it can be so much more.
Several factors can cause your faucet to leak, no matter where its located in your home. It’s important to understand what is causing the leak before attempting to fix or replace the faucet.
Our Top of the Line Inspection
- Determine what is causing the leak
- Quickly disassemble the faucet
- Supply any needed replacement parts
- Reassemble the faucet to get you back in business
- When the plumber is repairing the faulty valve or leaky faucet, you will have to turn off the water.
- Leaks can go deeper than the faucet itself, in which case the plumber may ask to investigate the issue further.
Replacement parts may include the handle, nut, stem, washer, or possibly decorative caps.