- Annual safety check can eliminate dangerous problems.
- Some heating & cooling problems can DOUBLE your operating costs without reducing comfort levels.
- You can eliminate up to 80% of cooling compressor failures if the problems that lead to the failure were corrected in a timely manner.
- You should never need to replace “freon” (refrigerant). If it must be added every year, then you have a leak that should be repaired.
- A freon undercharge of as little as 10% can increase your energy cost by as much as 20%.
- A dirty evaporator, condenser, and blower can increase your air conditioning electrical usage by 50% or more.
- Just 100th of an inch of dirt or film on an evaporator coil can reduce efficiency by 5%.
- Ignoring small problems can lead to very expensive repairs.
Prevent the Need for Repairs With Routine Maintenance.
Having annual maintenance performed on your heating and/or air conditioning system is recommended. Just as you would perform a tune-up on your vehicle, annual AC maintenance allows your system to run efficiently throughout the year. Having your unit inspected and cleaned annually can also prevent problems from occurring when your system is in use at the peak of the season.
This is essential in preventing unwanted and costly repairs. When your system is well-maintained, it runs most efficiently, requiring less energy to operate. The more efficiently your system is operating, the more you will save in energy expenses. Our planned maintenance agreements are available in various terms and affordable options that are sure to suit everyone’s needs.
Preventative Maintenance Checklist
When one of our trained technicians arrives at your home to perform routine maintenance, there are a number of tasks he will perform. These tasks include but are not limited to:
- Lubricate and tighten fan
- Check refrigerant levels
- Check electrical and safety controls
- Monitor temperature differences
- Blow out condensate line
- Rinse condenser coil
- Check air flow static pressure
Having maintenance performed on your air conditioning and heating equipment is essential. While it may not seem like a necessity, there are also a number of great benefits that come as a result of having a well-maintained system. An inspection will ensure that your system is operating dependably, safely and efficiently. An efficient system can reduce your heating and cooling costs which can save you hundreds of dollars per year. In the event that a problem should arise, you will be considered a priority customer and will receive a discount on any necessary repairs.
24-Hour Emergency Service — Service at your convenience not ours!
Let us serve you by taking over your equipment’s required maintenance. We service nearly every type and brand of heating and air conditioning equipment ever made.